Friday, March 16, 2012


A prayer to consecrate your home to Mother Mary

 

Most holy and immaculate mother of God, and our sweet loving mother, we recognize you as the Lady and protector of this house. We consecrate our home to you. 
O dear mother, preserve this family from epidemics, from fire, water, thunder, storms, earthquakes, from robbers, wicked people and from any other evil known to you. O Mary, bless, protect, defend this family and its members who live and will live here. Keep them safe from accidents and sudden death when in and out of the house. Dear mother save us from sins and all occasions of sin and help us to serve God and leave this world in his grace.
St. Michel the Archangel, defend us in the days of battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast in to hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl through the world, seeking the ruin of souls.
Let this house be forever consecrated to You, O Mother Mary. Let it be blessed with all those who inhabit it.
Amen


PRAYER TO CONSECRATE YOURSELF TO MOTHER MARY

 

My Queen and my Mother, I give myself entirely to you and in proof of my affection, I give you my eyes, my nose, my ears, my tongue  my sensitive skin,  my heart, my whole being without reserve. Since I am your own, keep me and guard me as your property and possession. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment