Friday, March 2, 2012

PRAYER TO OUR LADY OF VAILANKANNI



O Jesus, who has said, “Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you” through the intercession of Our Lady of Good Health, Vailankanni, thy most holy mother, I knock, I seek and I ask that my prayer be granted. (Name it, say three Hail Mary….)

O Jesus, who has said “All that you ask of my Father in my name, He will grant you” through the intercession of Our Lady of Good Health, Vailankanni, I humbly and urgently ask thy Father in thy name, that my prayer be granted. (Name it, say three Hail Mary….)

O Jesus, who has said, “Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass” through the intercession of Our Lady of Good Health, Vailankanni, thy most holy mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (Name it, say three Hail Mary…)

Our Lady of Vailankanni, pray for us

1 comment:

  1. Hi...................
    Thanks a lot for sharing such a good source with all, i appreciate your efforts taken for the same. I found this worth sharing and must share this with all.


    Hotels Velankanni

    ReplyDelete